Welcome to the Lone Star Farmers Market
Stroll through the Lone Star Farmers Market and enjoy 50+ booths overflowing with Austin’s finest LOCAL produce and LOCAL-ly inspired artisan foods. We’re open every SUNDAY from 10AM until 2PM.
4jan10:00 am- 2:00 pmMarket Day Music: Russell Mayes10:00 am - 2:00 pm
11jan10:00 am- 2:00 pmNo Music Sunday 1/1110:00 am - 2:00 pm
18jan10:00 am- 2:00 pmMarket Day Music: Russell Mayes10:00 am - 2:00 pm
25jan10:00 am- 2:00 pmMarket Day Music: The Bonfire Choir10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Beautiful florets and stalks of broccoli are all over the market now. This recipe is light, healthy, and comes together […]
Juice cleansing is a great way to give your digestive system a break while you are feeding your body nutrient […]
As much as resolutions might intimidate us, the new year brings opportunities for change. In 2015, we are all thinking […]
- More than 50 vendors; Local Farmers, Growers, Bakers and Artisans
- Plenty of Ready to Eat Foods, Beverages and Baked Goods
- Activities for the Kids Such as Face Painting, Balloon Artists and More
- Try the Best the Farmers Market has to Offer at the Sample Tent
- Knife Sharpening Every 1st & 3rd Sunday
- FREE yoga presented by Resolution Fitness every 1st Sunday
Support LOCAL Farmers & Artisans
- Fruits and vegetables are picked at the peak of flavor and nutrition, arriving at the market usually within 24 hours from harvest.
- Money spent with Local Farmers, Growers, Bakers, and Artisans all stay closer to your community, working to build your Local Economy.
- Knowing where your food comes from allows you to make Informed & Responsible food choices! Get to know your LOCAL Farmer.
- Help Build a Thriving Local Community.