Vendor Highlight: In the bottle or on tap try Buddha's Brew Kombucha locally craft brewed fermented elixirs full of raw living probiotic cultures.
Every Week We Feature
- More than 40 vendors; Local Farmers, Growers, Bakers and Artisans
- Plenty of Ready to Eat Foods, Beverages and Baked Goods
- FREE live music
- Activities for the Kids Such as Face Painting, Balloon Artists and More
- Try the Best the Farmers Market has to Offer at the Sample Tent
- Market Basket Giveaway
- Dog Friendly
- Knife Sharpening Every 1st & 3rd Sunday
- FREE yoga presented by Resolution Fitness every 1st Sunday
Support LOCAL Farmers & Artisans
- Fruits and vegetables are picked at the peak of flavor and nutrition, arriving at the market usually within 24 hours from harvest.
- Money spent with Local Farmers, Growers, Bakers, and Artisans all stay closer to your community, working to build your Local Economy.
- Knowing where your food comes from allows you to make Informed & Responsible food choices! Get to know your LOCAL Farmer.
- Help Build a Thriving Local Community.